Sign in to follow this  

06 LE Graphics

Mine are starting to look kind of stale. Is the one industries kit the exact same as stock? It doesn't quite seem the same. What would you guys recommend i do? look for stock or go for the one industries hurricane kit?

Yeah they are different. The One Ind. graphics will be stronger and they look better to me! The Hurricane kit comes with plastics too so... sounds like a deal.

How about the yellow plastic? Does any aftermarket company have it for the 2006 LE.

Thats my only concern, durability. The stock graphics really DO NOT hold up well at all. That is why i will consider the one industries kit as a replacement. What are you LE owners out there doing? come on, i know your graphics looked fairly bad after a few rides too! Lets hear it!

Thats my only concern, durability. The stock graphics really DO NOT hold up well at all. That is why i will consider the one industries kit as a replacement. What are you LE owners out there doing? come on, i know your graphics looked fairly bad after a few rides too! Lets hear it!

Before I ever rode mine I put on clear shroud graphics. Holding up well. So far no reaL BAD GET-OFFS THOUGH.

my le graphics r holdin up good only problems i have r pant wear on the right side and i cant get the black off them but the plastics havent faded yet and the graphics r still really clean for the most part, ebay sometimes has the oem le graphics and sometimes plastics

I thought the 06 graphics were holding up great! Way better than 05 and before.Mine still look new,I got it in Nov of last year and they still look great. :thumbsup:

Mine are starting to tear. I have never heard of clear shroud graphics, where can i get them from?

I havent had a problem with my 06 anniversary edition graphics. They still look like new(got it june 10th) and I have put alot of hours on it so far. I also think N-Style makes a few graphics kits for the yellow yami for about 130 to 150 so check em out. good luck :thumbsup:

what does dirt have to do with not wanting your graphics torn up? I just want to keep it looking good so that when i want to sell the darn thing i can get some cash for it. Anyone on where i can get the clear graphic protectors?

nick bottino, man shut up. you have made retarded posts all day.

i put UFO plastic on mine and i bought the original graphics and put them on with a heat gun and they holding up good!!

I want the clear shroud graphics too. Mine has 10 minutes on it and I might as well keep it new looking.

Where do you get them?