Sign in to follow this  

215 with a stock spring

Hey guys, I just took my 05 zook to my local race tech guy and he says most guys my size are staying with the 5.5 springs and just revalving for the weight.I have never had suspension done before and want it right .What do you guys that know suspension say .He says that we will try this first because alot of guys that resprung complained about continuos kicking in the rear.Just looking to hear a few thoughts.Thanks.

2006, I'm 210 dressed in street clothes. running 5.8 and .48 up front.

2006, I'm 210 dressed in street clothes. running 5.8 and .48 up front.

Same weight here. I just dropped mine off at the suspension shop on friday. And he recomended 5.8 rear and .48 in front also. I am also having mine revalved.

Are you using DHR?

Is that who you used also ? How was your experiance with him ? Did you also get a revalve ? How did you like your bike after you got it back ? What part of Florida are you in ?

I purchased the bike right after someone had DHR revalve it. Contacted him for recommendations. Just needed springs. Bike is great! It gets better everytime I ride with small adjustments. I've contacted Doug several times and gotten advice. Will definitely go to him for work in the future.

I think his advantage is he knows the terrain and the tracks we ride.