Sign in to follow this  

Blue Diamond..Delmarva round 8 of 9

What time you getting to the WAWA Darryl721?????

HAHAHAHA. I go 95, not the bay bridge to BlueD. But for the last round at Seaford, should be at the Wawa right around 6am. :thumbsup:

Darryl

ill be ther 125C #419 and schoolboy4stroke 419

Did someone forget to turn on there gas for of there Motos today at BD ????

Did someone forget to turn on there gas for of there Motos today at BD ????

no, it was on, the bike just shut off out of no where right in the middle of the rut, i hate that bike so much i coulda won that moto easily but once again he bike has a problem and it did it in the 2nd moto too...i cant wit for the 07's to come out , and now i have a cast oin my hand cuz i broke fingers so hopefully theyll heal intime for seaford

and now i have a cast oin my hand cuz i broke fingers so hopefully theyll heal intime for seaford

I go tomorrow to determine if I need a cast on my hand or not after my little tip-over in 250c moto 2. Broke a bone in the palm of my hand, think when I landed my hand cushioned the fall of the throttle. :thumbsup:

Darryl

that track was terrible yesterday....worse then my riding....lol.....8-8 for 8th...beat who i had to so that was kool.

hey Mike....got ya 2nd moto....lol....everything in working order after your fall?

how'd you boys do in 25+?

i had the worse day of everyone there probobly..

125C moto 1- DNF

schoolboy-DNS

125C moto 2- DNF

schoolboy-DNS

i cant figure out whats wrong with this bike shutting off out o0f nowhere

I was at the race. It was my first time ever to BLue Diamond. Practice Saturday was ok. The ruts were tough to get used to but I felt good by the end of the day.

Sunday was pretty good. I race 25+B and didn't know what to expect because all of the faces were new. I ended up 4-5 for 5th OA. Got a great start second moto only to blow it by jumping off the track coming into the rhythm section. Overall I had a pretty good day.

Track was dusty on Sunday. I know when you water it gets real slick, but there were times where I couldn't see from the dust going into the second and third corner.