Sign in to follow this  

New to Arizona

Im moving to Arizona in november and I should have my SM by then. Im just wondering how bad riding in the summer is. I could imagine it might be unridable. Anything I should know befor I move down? I love Seattle but Arizona should be fun.

depends on where in AZ your headed... hot weather in central and southern with some cool weather out north... all depends.

yo man you should look at the other like 5 moving to AZ threads, they'll tell you everything u need to know

Im moving to Arizona in november and I should have my SM by then. Im just wondering how bad riding in the summer is. I could imagine it might be unridable. Anything I should know befor I move down? I love Seattle but Arizona should be fun.

I grew up here in AZ but I lived in Seattle for a while (now back inAZ) Just think of the two climates as total opposites. There is always northern AZ too. the winters here are worth all of the heat of the summer, that is what your going to love the most. And IMO November is the best time to get here. Good luck and PM me if you want to hook up and ride I know of a few good places :thumbsup: