Sign in to follow this  

My CR500.....

HEY!!!this is a family website........and that is way to sexy for our younger viewers....lol

nice bike :thumbsup:

not diggin the black/red color scheme IMO it should either be all black or all red everything else looks great though :thumbsup:

not diggin the black/red color scheme IMO it should either be all black or all red everything else looks great though :thumbsup:

It seems like almost all cr500's are either all red or flat black, it's overdone. Zero Fear, your bike is sick, and it's even better because you built it from the ground up. Have fun with it :ride:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kawirider

Any motor mods?

Why in God's name would it need any?!

i laughed hard on this one. thanks barch! :thumbsup::ride:

Why in God's name would it need any?! :thumbsup:

A 500 is already overkill. So, why not make it even crazier? My buddy had a KX500 that he tricked out. 540 big bore, high compression, the works. He had around 80 horses when he got done :ride:. Sure you may not need something but it is still cool to brag.

You would never need one of these engines http://www.nelsonracingengines.com/motors.html You could never use all of the power but it is still cool to say "Yeah, its got 3,000 horsepower"

I saw a CR500 and one of my races some pro was riding it for lauphs he didn't get any... well anyways they are slow for a 2 stroke 500 the 250fs were passing him so he put the bike back in his truck and pulled out his 450 and kicked ass...

I guess what I'm saying is the bike is cool to see and it's a nice bike but it's only good for trails.

I don't know about that. I rode a CR500 and it was the fastest bike I've ever ridden. Maybe your friends was worn out. I want one to ride in the open class. That would be fun. I saw a VET riding one, and he got the whole shot both times.