Sign in to follow this  

Tribute video to Jeremiah Jones

This video is about Jeremiah Jones (pro atv racer) who seriously injured his back at last weeks GNC unadilla race. His chances of walking again are very slim but anything can happen....

no quad bashing :thumbsup:

Great vid :thumbsup: He is amazing on that quad. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Its so sad whats goin on with JJ, and to think of the others like him thast have suffered similar faits in recent times. Ernesto Fonseca and Vincent Haskovec (pro-road racer). even makes me think of Wayne Rainey and feel bad for him. man one day ur livin it up, on the edge and the next moment you cant go up the stairs without assistance. its got to be heart breaking.

my condolences go out to JJ and all the racers who have sometimes pushed it over the edge to the point where they have now found they cannot return.

yeah i got the chance to see him at a few races back when i was into quads, it realy sucks hearing sumthing like that happening to such a good racer.

also, does anyone know the name of that song?

he crashed in the second moto at unidilla a few weeks ago and broke his back. he cant feal anything below the waist.

always sucks to hear when someone gets hurt. That guys got balls, i can sort of imagine racing bikes on that track, but never even jumping quads that far.....

That video was made by Joe with www.atvscene.com. :thumbsup::ride: Gotta give props to Joe :applause:

Please keep Jeremiah and his family in your prayers. I know this is a dirt bike community, but he is still a human being. If you would like to buy a JJ wristband and help out with his flight to rehab please visit www.atvriders.com or www.atvscene.com and learn more about purchasing them.

You wouldnt see anyone badmouthing quads if all quad riders were as classy/talented as this guy. I wish he and his family the best of luck in thier current situation.

well, there are ******** on both sides of the racing community, quads and dirt bikes. I personally get along with all the dirt bike racers I know at the track. We are all there for one reason and that is to race. :ride:

And yes, Jeremiah is one talented young kid. I wish I had just a tiny bit of talent he has :thumbsup: Him and Jamie are the sweetest people you would ever meet also.

well, there are ******** on both sides of the racing community, quads and dirt bikes. I personally get along with all the dirt bike racers I know at the track. We are all there for one reason and that is to race. :thumbsup:

I agree, there are ********'s on both sides of the fence. However there is a disproportionately large number on four wheels, face it quads are easier to ride than dirt bikes so they do tend to attract those that may be lacking in the intelligence department.

I can see this thread is going to go in the wrong direction.

It shouldn't. It will only because of idiots like bugsz24 :thumbsup::ride:

I agree, there are ********'s on both sides of the fence. However there is a disproportionately large number on four wheels, face it quads are easier to ride than dirt bikes so they do tend to attract those that may be lacking in the intelligence department.

Well, I am a quad racer myself, thanks.

Back to the subject at hand, and that is to pay tribute to a very talented young racer who was recently paralyzed.