Sign in to follow this  

Liar?

hes just saying that because he knows the x2r is better...hes hoping some kid who doesnt know much about pitbikes will think its the new x2r and think hes getting a good deal...sad but its probbaly what hes doing

:thumbsup: Right on!!!!!!

If he paid $2200 for it 2 months ago, he got burnt, more then the people binding for it on his auction.

yep, I bet he is saying he paid $2200 ( even though he most likely did not) just to try to make some idiot think they are getting a deal for much less.

Ok so I consulted him on this issue and this is the response I got from him.

im sorry its my friends bike and he asked me to sell it...thanks for the info though buddy..thanks for looking too

I emailed him too...He said "Wow at least you know ur bikes, good job! But hey i'll list it as whatever kinda bike i want, i know its not an X2R but who cares its not my bike either, and i dont really care how much there worth new, i'll sell it for whatever price i want"

so basically hes saying he knows its not what hes selling it as, and he doesnt give a &%$#@! if its false advertisement and way over priced

I sent him an email too.

It was short but I got directly to the point.

Hey,

thats not a pitster. Have you ever heard of fraud? I think you better change it!

I sent him an email too.

It was short but I got directly to the point.

Hey,

thats not a pitster. Have you ever heard of fraud? I think you better change it!

well thats lame...he IS selling a real pitster.. but hes claiming his 125x is the new x2r and he paid 2200 for it...but its the old 125x