Sign in to follow this  

Double Backflip video!

i can't belive how amazing that is! wow its like perfect who ever didnt give him a 10 should be kick out of judging forever

that is the most awsome thing i have ever seen i dought anyone will ever have the balls to do it besides travis!

I am in awe!! That is truly amazing :ride: I honestly think TP can do anything on a dirtbike...if he would just commit himself to racing :thumbsup:

i like aol instant messanger soundes in the back gound lol :thumbsup:

that's just ridiculous... what was his score. it should have been a perfect 100. i cant believe that i missed the x-games. i work at night so i was screwed.

Great stuff.. you've got more videos ?

Oh the X-Games? No, I don't...I just saved that one on my computer and hosted it for everyone to see.

for the guy who said he shouyld commit himself to racing weel if u payed attention to todays freestyle they said he has serois cartilige problems in his knees not only that they drain fluid from his knees becuz they swell think how bad they would be from racing and pounding the whoops

I am in awe!! That is truly amazing :applause: I honestly think TP can do anything on a dirtbike...if he would just commit himself to racing :applause:

Then we wouldn't have seen a double backflip. And he has commited himself to racing, rally racing. And he just beat the best in the world at it. :thumbsup::ride::applause:

Amazing!!

I never really got on the Pastrana bandwagon. Thought he was a sellout that would fade away. I was wrong... This kid is still rockin' the ramps!

for the guy who said he shouyld commit himself to racing weel if u payed attention to todays freestyle they said he has serois cartilige problems in his knees not only that they drain fluid from his knees becuz they swell think how bad they would be from racing and pounding the whoops

Yup, u got it right, sad to say! :thumbsup: The announcers said that Travis is 23 yrs old, yet his body is the equivelant to a 45 yr old. Its sad when a 23 yr old guy, not even really called a man yet, dislocates his knee walking...wait and see what he'll be like in 30 yrs, i dont even want to know. :ride:

I'm suprised his butt even touches the seat with balls that big :thumbsup:

HAHA there probably like a gorillas :ride:

I had no idea! Just think if he was healthy...he might actually be able to give RC and JBS a run for their money :thumbsup: