Riding in California

never seen one on a weekday. i dont use the main entrance tho... get off on smokey bear road and take the trail

? Thank's I stopped going there because of the Rangers''Big Hassle''.We would ride west into Fraizer Park.The Mountain trails are Technical (2 Wheels Only)the Track isn't to bad ether :ride:

Are there Rangers there during the week.

I saw one but they dont do anything. you'd probably be good bringing out a red sticker bike as long as you don't draw attention to yourself.

and there are almost ZERO people there on a weekday. Its almost scary having the whole place to yourself.

I saw one but they dont do anything. you'd probably be good bringing out a red sticker bike as long as you don't draw attention to yourself.

and there are almost ZERO people there on a weekday. Its almost scary having the whole place to yourself.

when i did see a ranger one weekend it was a woman that took a little rod and poked it into the exhaust to check for a spark arrester. (she didnt seem like she knew anythin about bikes) i had a z50 that didnt have a spark arrester i took duct tape and put a piece in the pipe and it worked ? - man im good :ride:

Barstow (near Fort Irwin) has some awesome trails, lots of varied terrain. Going towards Ocatillo on the 86s is a street called N. Marina dr.(2 miles north of the s22). It's jeep country but the trails are tight and twisty....and they go on for a long way. You can ride from there all the way to the Blue Inn and Shell Reef. Spangler Hills had some cool riding as well....

Barstow (near Fort Irwin) has some awesome trails, lots of varied terrain. Going towards Ocatillo on the 86s is a street called N. Marina dr.(2 miles north of the s22). It's jeep country but the trails are tight and twisty....and they go on for a long way. You can ride from there all the way to the Blue Inn and Shell Reef. Spangler Hills had some cool riding as well....

We've never been there, Thanks

The best I've been on is the Piutes. It was nice and cool when the desert floor was hot! I like the trees, trails, etc... Its somewhat serene (well... as serene as something could be with 5 guys on 450's buzzing through)

I have not yet been the los padres forrest above gorman. I hear its just as nice.

For desert riding, cal city is great.

The best I've been on is the Piutes. It was nice and cool when the desert floor was hot! I like the trees, trails, etc... Its somewhat serene (well... as serene as something could be with 5 guys on 450's buzzing through)

I have not yet been the los padres forrest above gorman. I hear its just as nice.

For desert riding, cal city is great.

If you like Cal City,You will love (Dove Springs) ? go north on the 14 fwy about 6 miles past (Jawbone Canyon) and 2 miles past (Red Rock Canyon) left turn ''marked'' can't miss it.The 3 areas join together for miles of area.Stop @ Jawbone Canyon store and get a map.Trails are marked by numbers you can also pack fuel and make it to Lake Isabella great ride through the clouds and trees. :ride: