Sign in to follow this  

Dark Synergy clutch springs

Ok put in the dark Synergy clutch springs.To give them a fair shake I also put in a new clutch- fibers and metals.First off when you get the springs they are way long but not to worry they do fit.Alright, get to the track that i ride and because of all the hot weather the track is overwatered for the first session but I go out .At first it was very sloppy and bike is all over the track and can't get a good hard ride to give the springs a real test.Later in the day track works in and I get a pretty good ride and at first I am not impressed.I go out for a nice long and hard moto with a couple of friends and low and behold clutch is hooking up very good and I am very happy to say no fading like stock or EBC heavy duty springs.This is only a first impression and only time will tell how they really hold up.But I can say they are worth every penny.Also the pull was very light maybe stock or better.Oh I also had a new back tire.(Kenda Milleville Sticky 110x90x19).

awsome man. glad you had a good time and liked the clutch :thumbsup:

the varner clutch springs are THE best. made by the race team esp for the crf250. hooks up like no other and still not too hard of a clutch pull. i think they are like $100 i heard.

The best is a STM Slipper clutch. I cant ride without one now! I put one on my supermoto bike and have been riding that for the past 3 months, I hopped on my other bike to ride some MX and was having some bigtime issues without a slipper, time to save up and get one for that bike now!