Sign in to follow this  

pipe question

hey my friend wants to get a new fmf silencer for his 2000 yz250 he wants a loud one(we live in canada) no noise laws so noise doesnt really matter which would u say would be the loudest or the best pick?

ohh its for motocross

i said the powercore 2 good choice or not and hes already got a fmf fatty pipe

thanks

if he wants loud get the rev pipe and shorty silencer

if he wants power and a good mid range boost get the fatty pipe and powercore 2 silencer

Be prepared for people on TT to argue about noise, and how loud sucks and all that. I could care less about noise myself, I like 'em loud.

yea i no its a loaded question ( NOISE DOESNT MATTER IN CANADA ) no one cares. now thats clear

lets hear some more answers!

i like them loud 2 but mine was excessively loud before i got new packing my ears would hurt after i got done riding. but if he wants it extremely loud i guess he can very loosely pack a shorty

if he wants loud get the rev pipe
The rev pipe is not made for 250s.

Noise laws or not, sound still matters. But I guess you're entitled to be stupid if you wish... :thumbsup:

yea i no its a loaded question ( NOISE DOESNT MATTER IN CANADA ) no one cares. now thats clear

lets hear some more answers!

I know noise doesn't matter there, I'm just saying people get all angry and say loud pipes ruin the sport.

if he already has a fatty pipe tell him to leave the silencer off, i tried that once and it hurt my ears so bad i had shut it off, idle is even over 110db easily

The rev pipe is not made for 250s.

Noise laws or not, sound still matters. But I guess you're entitled to be stupid if you wish... :thumbsup:

we already agnoledged the fact that most people on tt hate loud pipes and will bash him for saying noise dosnt matter, he wants answers not to be bashed

we already agnoledged the fact that most people on tt hate loud pipes and will bash him for saying noise dosnt matter, he wants answers not to be bashed
If he doesn't want to be bashed, he shouldn't make such stupid statements about such a sensitive topic.

while i tottally agree that sound is one of the most sensitive topics in the sport, canada is apparently different and if its ok over there who are we to tell them they are wrong?