Sign in to follow this  

Dash For Cash Pics!

The Whole crew was there today! Had a blast! Good thing we showed up too.... since our crew made up %50 of the field. I couldn't believe how many guys in that race were fast! It was definatley a battle the entire way! How you making out Flanker? (he had a really really rough day) We should definatley get out to something like this again. Oh.. and Shane, You made out like a bandit! They gave you 3rd overall by mistake!! You ran off with my payout! Still good though, I got paid anyhow! LOL

The field was tight on the start!

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0118-1.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0027-1.jpg

DSC_0009-1.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

DSC_0002-3.jpg

Sorry Flanker.... no pics of ya this time! You need to make a few laps next time so we can take some shots!

well my day was pretty rough all right , i just home from the hospital.

in the first moto i went too hard off the start and flipped the bike and couldn't get it restarted. " rookie mistake :applause: "

second moto i was in third and the jump just before the step up, the guy in front of me didn't have his gas turned on, :ride: so instead of jumping on top of him i tryed to go left. long story short i ended up going down pretty hard and landed on my head.

doc said i have a concussion and tore up the muscles in my neck and back.

he said to stay off the bike for about 2 weeks :thumbsup:

i guess my record still stands for zero motos finished at any of the dash for cashe's

i think i will have to change my number " 7 " it hasn't been so lucky for me. :applause:

Flanker... Your one crazy dude! Glad you walked that one off :thumbsup: We'll have to meet up again for some local riding when your back in shape!

Richard and I would like to thank all the TT'ers that came out yesterday ! You are all more then welcome at E.N. anytime . We really hope you all come out for the family fun day on Sat Aug 26th . You do have to preregister and it's $50.00 per class with guaranteed trophy's for all . If any of you can't get down there to register PM me and we will work it out . We have a team competition with E.N. vs TVR . TVR currently holds the cup and we have total intentions of taking it back this year ! We would be honored to have you guys on team Eagles Nest !

The next Dash 4 Cash is Sept 20th ( No national event , no long weekend = better turnout )

JUDAS (Craig)

Oh ya , Take care Flanker ! :thumbsup:

I had a good time sucking everybody's mud and dust, first time I have ever raced moto, Definatley tough running with guys 15 and more years younger! But I finished without any new scars on myself or the bike! I hope next time more people show up so there is a bigger choice of classes. I am thinking about the family day, already talking to WhyZed about it last night! Thanks for the good day Richard, all the track workers, and Judas (never did catch your name).

I hope next time more people show up so there is a bigger choice of classes. I am thinking about the family day, already talking to WhyZed about it last night! .

There is a special class for Family Fun day for us old boys that get our doubles and triples at Wendy's ! Rick , Tom , Chris and myself even run in that class . While not the fastest or highest flying class of the day by any means , it is the most entertaining/funniest ! Rick will most likely try to cheat , but were going to try to box him in . And if that don't work I'll try to force him up over to top of that big sling-shot berm in the back corner ! He may out weigh me by 100lbs or more , but I'm fairly sure I can run faster than him . :thumbsup:

sweet vid. :ride:

i think dwarf77 has a pic of my big wheelie lol.

too bad i didn't get my crash on vid, since i don't remember it. :thumbsup:

Looks like a great time was had by all.................track looks sweet.........Hey dwarf,you think I can handle that track?

Never mind the camera,get the video rolling on Flanker. He's only tiny but

he's super crazy! :thumbsup: