Sign in to follow this  

did the metal mulisha....

fall off? all there guys are either hurt, crashing or losing. im no FMX guy, but it is about as entertaining as things can get and all of a sudden the "best" cant even make the x-games podium.....

All the new guys have better tricks, like Rebeaud and Gaup's underflips. Travis doing double backs, and Bilko with the cliffhanger backflip, the Mulisha guys don't stand a chance. They were crazy a few years ago, but now the tricks are too advanced.

but all they talk about in interviews is there awsome foam pit......i was kinda suprised. i wonder if it would've been the same if twitch wasnt f'ed up.....and carmichal in step up next year..???

I think they will be back, I've never been a big fan of the Mulisha, but you've got to give them credit, they are good. Twitch will come back, and I still think deegan will bounce back eventually.

the mulisha never were "the best". TP and the likes have always shown them up. twitch is the only decent rider they got.

Yep, Twitch is a great rider, I would love to see him try some supercross or arenacross one day, since he is the only all around talented rider they have....dont get me wrong, everyone in the Mulisha can do some sick stuff on a bike, but they really dont impress me much in overall talent...just Twitch, watching him freeride is like art.....other than that though, i have always looked at the mulisha as a sideshow, a joke, kinda like the WWE...

yea twitch is def. holdig their flag..the new kids like potter, garland and ox are good but they aren't doing the tricks everyone else is doing

my fav mulisha members are faisst (from nj) and dan pastor

i will always like their logo, even if they arent winning :thumbsup:

yeah, they got a sick logo

twitch is one of my fav FMx riders. deegan has those 360s though and hes the only one doing them. faisst tried one but landed sideways trying to bring it back like he cahnged his mind.

So is Brian Deegan still hurt?? I seem to remember he was out for awhile or something, and i didn't see him in the x games.

that had to be the lamest fmx final EVER. cant blame the competition though, they are not that good (compared to TP and twitch) but kinda ruined my day sitting around waiting to watch that...

Deegan has the absolute saddest 360... not saying its easy or nothing, but seriously, hes been doing no-footer/no-hander 360 combinations for the past 2 to 3 years, its time to step it up. When you got Rebeaud and Gaup with underflips, Bilko with the cliffhanger backflip, and Travis with... well, anything, a 360 variation wont do much.