Sign in to follow this  

I did it, I took the plunge!

Bought my first motorcycle today! Finally found a great local deal on a MINT machine. 2003 1,100 miles, bone stock except for the tail rack. It's GREEN but hey, I can't be picky when an awesome deal shows up. I think I went through a whole tank of gas today driving around my street.

I'm off to MSF classes this weekend!

IMG_2687.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2683.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

Welcome to the fold. It's a disease you know, now you've been infected. :thumbsup:

it looks perfect! good for you! :ride::thumbsup: motorcycles are loike crack you know, you'll never stop untill your out of money. welcome to the club.

Nice, and there are those here who will try and tell you that the green ones are faster, they are however incorrect! :thumbsup::ride::applause:

color is very easily changed, but i think if it's not broke why bother? wait till you destroy some stuff.

Its a good thing you got a great deal, you'll need the extra cash for all the mods you are going to make, once you start you cant stop. :ride: Nice bike!! :thumbsup::applause:

Welcome Nice bike. I like the green ones best and would have bought one had they made them in 05. Doesn't matter which case savers you get aslong as you get some. :thumbsup:

Welcome Nice bike. I like the green ones best and would have bought one had they made them in 05. Doesn't matter which case savers you get aslong as you get some. :thumbsup:

Ditto ,,on the case savers,,and do the free front signal MOD

Sweet ride guy I like that green about as much as my blue one. maybe I should buy another color for every other day of the week :ride: then I could start mods on it to :applause::thumbsup:

What is make and size of the big blue tank on Flyingbeard's bike in the photo posted Aug 6? Anyone know if there are problems fitting that tank on a DRZ-S?