Sign in to follow this  

Picked up an S, lovin' it!

I just picked up an '03 DRZ400S, this bike is fun! Previous owners were kind enough to install lots of cool trail mods such as bash plate, engine covers, hand guards, radiator guards, Muzzy full exhaust w/quite tip & spark arrestor, Clarke 3.9-gal tank, 3x3 mod with DynoJet rejet, Pirelli MT-21 tires...it's pretty much setup, all I gotta do is go ride it. :ride:

This board has a ton of useful information, thanks to all those who Have Gone Before! :thumbsup:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/willrick/rick-drz.jpg

Nice bike! :thumbsup:

Don't fool yourself though......you can always add more stuff! :ride:

welcome, looks like a great ride!

you've got some nice goodies on it already- and there's always room for more

"nice bike, ever take it off any sweet jumps?"

Hey That bike looks familliar... BUT yea there are so many things you can do to change it the way you want it- its a sickness and this is the place to find enablers!

But ensure you actually spend more time riding it than wrenching it. Because with this bike you can more or less choose if you want to work on it - cause its so reliable. There are things you can do to ensure greater reliability that have been discovered here, by the masters.

Congratulations!

Welcome to the DRZ family :thumbsup: If it were my bike I'd get some black shrouds, that would make it look even better.

Welcome to the DRZ family :thumbsup: If it were my bike I'd get some black shrouds, that would make it look even better.

agreed, love the black on these bikes (mine's blue, so it's faster but doesn't look as good)

:ride::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Thanks fellas. I actually like the yellow look best but the color doesn't matter much since the bike will probably be spending some time on its side as I plan to ride it on the trails frequently. :thumbsup: