Sign in to follow this  

fire extinguisher

:thumbsup: how should i attach a fire extinguisher to my 230 as the trail ride I'm going on says a fire extinguisher is compulsory :ride:

Maybe you could put it on using clamps on your handlebars or forks and some how attach the extinguisher to the clamps. Good luck. I can't believe you need one though!

u could try gettin a fenderbag and fitting one in there, maybe where a water bottle would go. itd have to be a small one tho

:thumbsup::ride::applause::applause::applause: :thumbsdn:the problem is its gotta be a .3m3 certified fire extinguisher as its through pumice and dry pine Forrest's. :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

not only a tank on ur back, but a full on trailer connected to that back of ur 230 via dirtbike hitch. it comes with all of ur essential firefighting needs. first, a 50 gal. tank fof water pump by a generator into ur very own high pressure nossle attacked to a 50lbs heavy duty hose that king kong couldnt rip, as well as protective suits and many other gizmos. its really quite cool....lol im sorry, i had to do it. it just sounds so stupid. "we dont want u to start a fire so u need to bring ur own FIRE EXTINGUISHER!

lolol.