Sign in to follow this  

My munchkins cutting laps pics

heres my boys doing some laps around a flat track area we use.

this is my 11 yr old, aka 'The funny hair guy' on his YZ 85..he is as quick as I am around this track. Today was the first day he has nailed every single powerband takeoff in the dry. (these pics were taken a few weeks ago on a wet day).

3174scd&.dnm=403ascd.jpg&.src=ph

3174scd&.dnm=2efbscd.jpg&.src=ph

3174scd&.dnm=2e97scd.jpg&.src=ph

and this is my 10 yr old, aka 'The humungous peenis person' on his Peewee 80. He hasnt been allowed to step up to a YZ yet (as is his wish) because he has a reckless streak which I hope to curb somewhat first, for fear that it will bring him undone in a big way.

3174scd&.dnm=b764scd.jpg&.src=ph

3174scd&.dnm=79cescd.jpg&.src=ph

hope you like them.

cheers, Eddie.

If you can't see them just right click, go to properties, then copy and paste the address. That's what I did. Nice pics BTW.

Worked for me.

Does your son (on the 85) race at all?

No, not at this point. I am conditioning them to be 'gentleman recreational trail riders' but if he his lil bro do show a desire to get into racing of any kind I would support them 100%. Its just something we do as a family and I find it to be absolute quality time.

I wish I could have started younge I just started two years ago and learned how to ride on a YZ125 SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME AT FIRST! but now I race and the bike seems small and slow now.