Sign in to follow this  

New model in the DRZ range

Well it seems the french the lucky buggers are going to recieve a new DRZ called the 'evo'.

I was reading the latest issue of supermoto magazine and there was a little feature in there stating the french market will be recieving a re-styled drz sm.

The evo will be mechanically identicle to the standard sm but with all new plastics including a combined headlight shroud/front mudguard.

The plastics look to be the same as the concept SMR but with different graphics.

I will try and get a copy of the article posted but i cant scan it in and i cant find any reference to it on the net.

The article did state however that if it proves to be popular the new kit may be standard DRZ fare for 2007

Yes the plastics look the same neil, i'm not sure about the joint shroud/mudguard more £££'s for replacement.

Sorry to dissapoint chris521 but you won't get twin pipes yet, like i previously said the rest of the bike remains unchanged, they're just getting new plastics.

BDF! Just plastic? That's the best they could do? Snore! News would be: more power. How about a 650?

that gay ass surrender blue would suit the french just fine, but i would have to kick the ass of anyone i saw riding it in the states just on general principle :thumbsup:

that gay ass surrender blue would suit the french just fine, but i would have to kick the ass of anyone i saw riding it in the states just on general principle :applause:

Now that is funny :thumbsup::ride::applause:

The blue that neil was depicting was actually custom colours for the crescent suzuki race team, the actual colours would be more like the standard black SM

Dark blue color scheme is cool. It has a motard front fender, longer than the one on the light blue bike.

Sweet how they put bar end weights on front and rear hubs. All the motard guys will be swapping those out for real wheels right away.

Why do they call it surrender blue? Cuz if you're riding it you better surrender or BassMan will kick your butt! LOL