Sign in to follow this  

supermototard boot?

How big of difference is there between their new supermoto boot and their fastback model bot? Is it just the soles? or is there alot of difference in the ankel protection department? I ride alot of street and some dirt and am thinking this may be the way to go. Found them for a good deal

i've got a pair of cheap Fox's off Fleabay, im looking for a compromise between flex and protection myself and b/c im a squid i'm having a rough time trying to A: not look silly walking into work, and B: operating the rear brake and not crashing into a guard rail (again b/c im a squid). the SM boots usualy have replaceable sliders on the heel and outside edge b/c you destory those parts with the foot down on pavement sections, SIDI has screws and it's cake to replace, other companies just have that part of the sole easily replaced by a cobler. these are just what i've seen searching on the interweb, there is almost no intrest in SM in the new england area in the MX shops locally. hopefully the X-Games don't make it TOO trendy but we will see.