Sign in to follow this  

Fastway Triple Clamp Side Mounts?

This winter I purchased a used 2004 CRF250X, it was set up with Fastway triple clamp side mounts, one of which is now stripped. I have been looking to replace just the side mounts and can't find them anywhere. I checked all the local suppliers, online, and called Fastway, but no luck. Fastway has no clue what I am looking for because they were recently sold and kept none of the original employees. They apparently don't make side mounts anymore. Anyone know where I can pick up a pair of these side mounts?

Thanks.

Are you sure it's Fastway triple clamp mounts and not Cyrca's? Does the bolt hole go all the way through the mount where the handguards mount? I don't think mine did and I drilled it through and tapped it all the way so I could install a longer bolt with more threads. You could also run a bolt long enough that it goes all the way through and put a nut on the end.

They are definitely Fastway they have their logo engraved in them. The Fastway mounts also have two mounting holes for the handguard as opposed to the Cycra which has one. Thanks for the suggestion, I plan on drilling them through and putting a nut on the back.

I would still like to find a pair of the Fastway mounts if anyone has any suggestions.