Sign in to follow this  

hot rod crank/rod assmeblie? are these any good, will there be any chane?

are these assmeblie any good? i was planning on buying a set-up, but was wondering if i would notice any noticiable change in performance, or what? are these just stronger then the normal rod and shaft? i need to buy one anyways because i am redoing a whole engine, but i was not sure of these?

also, what piston would you guys reccommend? wiseco, is the vertex series any good? :thumbsup:

are these assmeblie any good? i was planning on buying a set-up, but was wondering if i would notice any noticiable change in performance, or what? are these just stronger then the normal rod and shaft? i need to buy one anyways because i am redoing a whole engine, but i was not sure of these?

also, what piston would you guys reccommend? wiseco, is the vertex series any good? :thumbsup:

What bike? I've used the Hot rods, and their crank Assembly's. But when I tired one in my sons 2006 KX100, we found the '06 crank is different then '05 and before. So,,, Just double check the application fit.

Nice kit ,rebuilt a few using the hot rod kit. Yes they claim to be stronger. I like using the stock piston or a non forged piston, if you use a forged piston make sure the cylinder is bored for a forged piston .