Sign in to follow this  

im 15 and only 125 lbs..how can i gain weight?

Get married. At 20 i weighed 127 pounds. I was married at 21 and at 22 was 155. Now at 33 I'm 185.

Give your body time. You will gain weight eventually and then wish you could get rid of it.

?how can i gain weight

It might help to know how tall you are.

If you are 5' 3" you're not too far off. Give yourself some time.

If you are 6'3", dude, you need to eat better, and more food and give yourself time

You dont want to get big. It sucks. Appreciate being skinny. Some people's genetics wont let them get big. But, if you want to put on weight stay at home eating ALL day and just play video games. Dont do anything active at all and eat eat eat. But, that may not work. My friend has always been less than 130 lbs. One day he at like crazy. He seriously ate 5 lbs of food in one day. The next day after he went to the bathroom he was the same weight. So, it may not be possible for you to get big.

Don't judge your weight by the people around you. About 65% of the U.S. population is OVERWEIGHT!

Ride on

Brewster

Time.

Give it time.

You will get the bulk you seek

Enjoy being a kid as much as you can.

Don't judge your weight by the people around you. About 65% of the U.S. population is OVERWEIGHT!

Agreed, it's a blessing in desguise. Arm strength will come by riding and you should add pounds as you age but you have very little chances of becoming morbidly obese and you should be happy about it.

Now if you think you're not going to get girls because of that, make 'em laugh.

So are you trying to ride better or chase women? :applause:

I'm 23... I'm 5'9".... i weigh 140 soaking wet.... Just because we're light doesn't mean we aren't strong... I've seen a 150 guy bench 330lbs! He's a mean :thumbsup: , but he's light. I can only bench 200lb on a good day.... i got a ways to go!

if i didn't lift weights 3 times a week i think i would weigh 115... :ride:

being thin/small/light is NOT at all bad on a bike. Look at Chambon... he's like 5'3... Anyways...

If you really want to bulk up.... Lift weights & do the weight gainer supplement w/ it. Don't just do the gainer... you'll become a 65%-er....

Hope that helps

Im skinny and pretty small, 5'7'' and 115-120. But im still growing. personally, gaining weight by eating just doesnt work for me. But lifting weights does help. Muscle is 3X heavier than fat. Plus, when your shooting around like a bullet in the woods, you get a kick out of those bulky guys faces!

P.S. If your wondering if it will make you faster, ride the bike, dont let it ride you.

So are you trying to ride better or chase women? :thumbsup:

Isn't it the reason why we ride in the first place?

You can be rather strong at 150lbs, I knew a couple of people like that, but they are pretty rare...

Get married or start eating fishing weights.

Why eat fishing weights? That's what getting married feels like already

Well I'm 42 and weigh 240, 12 years ago when I got married for the second time I weighed 185. Let's see 55 lbs divided by 12 = 4.58 lbs a year. But actually its been more like 10 lbs a year for the last 5 years. So if anyone out there has a sure fire way to loose like 60 lbs, let me know. Hey maybe we could do a lipotransfer,....wait that's disgusting, never mind.

I don't know how tall you are but I wouldn't sweat it.

I am 6' and about 200lbs. I have a friend who is about 5'10" and around 150lb.

He is a mover for a living and has been taking martial arts of all kinds since he was a teenager. He competes off and on in Baltimore and teaches when he can.

Let me tell you first hand small guys can be fast, flexible and hit like a mule.

I wouldn't be so worried about the number, eat well, get good cardio and if you lift weights you are better off working out for endurance and strength not maxing out to gain weight...

In the long run just about everything you do you will feel better for it.

Besides you will never be the biggest guy in the world so don't even worry about it!!!

Look at RC and JS. They aren't the biggest guys but they are in excellent condition and very strong...