Sign in to follow this  

new thor chest protector

have any of you seen it?! it is awesome i am definately getting one but they don't come out until mid-august. It is an under-the-jersey kind and it is tight so it moves with you. OH and they have the one that I am getting and they have another one that has a kidney belt with it and it has a lot of protection..here is the link.

http://www.motoworldracing.com/motocross-apparel-chest-protectors.html

they do look nice, i have a fox air thingy now, it was like 110 but it wasnt worth it, i want some under the jersey protector like the thor sentinel. anybody have any exsperience with the thor sentinel. i've been loking at them for a while now.

I want the matt black one, currently have the 2006 one I like it alot, offers really good protection and very good spine/back protection.

i have the thor sentenial..love it!..low profile..really good looks..and good protection for the size of it..and i love it cause it NEVER moves like my other ones have..and they are preety cheap..i say get one!

I have the Thor Sentinel...The army colored one...It is very lightweight...And is has a clicker strap system like your pants instead of buckles...It is a very nice ROOST protector...You will want something more protective ifyou are looking for crash protection though...As it doesn't cover a wide area...I would recommend it to anyone though as I love it...i got mine for $75 too so that was def. a plus

Look at the elbow area - the one without the kidney belt - does it have an elbow pad?

the whole 2006 thor chest protector line is on Ebay for half price BTW ima check into some of them

coffee..no it doesnt have elbow protection but i still am getting the one with less protection because i think that the elbow protection would be restrictive as it is permenantly on there