Sign in to follow this  

two hotties on a quad!

That was hilarious, she hit the :thumbsup: out of her face. Is that Bam's place or something? It sounds like him.

One more reason quad riders get a bad rap. That might have been cool if they were naked AND WEARING HELMETS!!

Quad: $4000.00

Two stupid blonde dingbats: Who cares??

Blonde dingbat smashing her face on the quad: PRICELESS!

One more reason quad riders get a bad rap. That might have been cool if they were naked AND WEARING HELMETS!!

Quad: $4000.00

Two stupid blonde dingbats: Who cares??

Blonde dingbat smashing her face on the quad: PRICELESS!

:thumbsup::ride::applause::applause:

We had quad guys get kicked out from the track today because they were dragracing around the park.

dumbf:censored:s :thumbsup:

stupid just plain stupid, people like that deserve to crash and get hurt

HAHHAAHAA...she got what she deserved....no helmet.....I am suprised that they put two people on one quad with no helmets and got them to do a jump....wow...very stupid....

and that does sound like bam

These chicks rock! :thumbsup:

That is hardcore! If her rack weren't so big, that could have really been bad....fortunately, she had some cushion to soften the face plant on that front quad......her rack protected her from the quad rack.......

Your idea of "hotties" and mine clearly differ... :ride:

you're right I should have added the quotes. In the end she acts a little drunk :thumbsup: go figure. Was the first chick that jumped wearing a dress?

That is hardcore! If her rack weren't so big, that could have really been bad....fortunately, she had some cushion to soften the face plant on that front quad......her rack protected her from the quad rack.......

I guess if you have big boobs you don't need a helmet :thumbsup:

Hooray for big racks :thumbsup: