Sign in to follow this  

X-games Supermoto

Ok guys, i've been watching the x-games this weekend, and have been really impressed with all the action. I am really looking forward to the supermoto event(dirt track racer myself), but don't know what time it is aired. will it be on espn or abc? Some of my buddies want to go out riding this afternoon, and want me to go but i don't want to miss supermoto. Also I know pastrana, MC, and reed will be racing, but what about RC or any others?

Thanks bud, now my buddies and i can all watch it before we go for a ride :thumbsup:

when was the rally cars on? I know they did it yesterday but I never saw it. I dont think they even aired it?

I don't remember when the rally cars aired. I just went to my friends house and he had it on the TV and it had just started...I think maybe around 1:00. I could be wrong though.

Rally cars were yesterday. Complete TV schedule link posted above.

I'd say Henry's team made the major screw-up of the event. The delay in Burkart's pit might have played a role, but not nearly as much as the bonehead signalling they did on Henry. Once again, pit stops don't belong in motard racing. All credit to Wardy, I like that he's got an X-Game gold for the trophy case, but it could have been even better if they just let them RACE!

I've been at work all day, does anyone have a torrent or have it DVR'd and can upload it?

x-games are over now... the supermoto was really intense too! i loved it! glad i atleast got to watch some of the x-games this year!

Although I don't really like to pit idea, I thought it was interesting in that it added a little bit extra to the race. The honda pit crew really had it down. The had MC fueled (dry break), wheel changed, and whatever else in under 14 seconds! Too bad he had problems with his dry break system :ride: . The yamaha crew needs to have better communication as well as a better plan. I think they had an air-ratchet malfunction in henry's pit stop. I would love to see maybee 2 pits stops next year :thumbsup: . And l was also impressed with Reed. 4th overall!

x-games are over now... the supermoto was really intense too! i loved it! glad i atleast got to watch some of the x-games this year!

The FMX finals are at 6.

I noticed noone's yet mentioned that Pastrami crashed twice and overshot his pit box on the first attempt :thumbsup:

:ride:

I noticed noone's yet mentioned that Pastrami crashed twice and overshot his pit box on the first attempt :thumbsup:

:applause:

Well him crashing is like an every week occurance, so it's kind of old hat now for him :ride:

This was the first supermoto race I've ever seen. it was incredible! I was especially amazed by how fast the pit crews could change a tire.

Bet the ex-road racers and flattrackers didn't like the big jumps and rythm sections they had this year.