Sign in to follow this  

Clutch Springs

I know there have been a few thread on differnt clutch springs, But i want to know which ones will hold the most power and won't fade to badly! I don't care how stiff the pull is.

My last set was EBC heavy duty and for the first few rides, they were great. They fade quickly though. I wouldn't recommend them, so I guess I'm in the same boat as you. Sorry I can't help.

pro circuit all the way. try running all 5 then take 2 out and put 2 stockers back in. thats what really made my kxf kick ass. all 5 made it wheelie too much when you dont want it to....out of every corner. 3 PC springs and two stockers made it perfect.

varner clutch springs made by the race team esp made for the crf250. amazing but pricey. EBC sucks. i would rather have stock. best part is the pull isnt bad at all!

mxnate116- u took away hook up from your bike?!?! why dont u just lean foward

try these

Suzuki clutch springs (09440-18026 RM 125 ’01)

I used these in my x with good results and not to heavy on the hand. They are longer and feel like they bind up when putting them in but worked a treat. May work in an R but not sure :thumbsup: Cheap to :ride::applause:

pro circuit all the way. try running all 5 then take 2 out and put 2 stockers back in. thats what really made my kxf kick ass. all 5 made it wheelie too much when you dont want it to....out of every corner. 3 PC springs and two stockers made it perfect.

dont do that, that means that your clutch isnt being pulled evenly and will enventually wear your preassure plate unevenly causing it to be off balanced

just use stock crf450 or cr250 springs, no problems what-so-ever :thumbsup:

try Moose, both of my 250 s had clutch slippage until i put these in. they are pretty inexpensive. by the way i am approx. 170 lbs so maybe if you are much heavier it may not work.