Sign in to follow this  

pitster videos

ive been interested in buying a x2 but i want to see some videos of them. i already saw the one with J racing it but it really wasnt a good video. so if anyone has a video of ther pitsters post them up

Hey Outlaw Nate, did anyone get any Videos of our little race the other night?

We will be putting together a Video for the Backyard Invasion Tour, so we will have it out later this yr.

ok so then does anyone have any little clips of pitsters in action. so many pitster owners so little movies..

thats cuz were all busy riding..

so much riding, so little time filming

dude you should get a video of your self riding the x2

Usually the X2 and and X2R are going way to fast to catch with a camera.

With a normal camera!

kawirider225. You should hook up with one of the CA. X2-X2r owners and meet them at the track, one day when they are out there. Then all your questions and concerns about buying a Pitster can be answered. If they like or trust you, they may even let you go for a ride.

Even better, I say buy one already. Everybody seems to love theirs. You should be no different.

Hey Outlaw Nate, did anyone get any Videos of our little race the other night?

We will be putting together a Video for the Backyard Invasion Tour, so we will have it out later this yr.

I didn't even get a chance to get the camera out of the truck. One of the racers said they had a guy videoing and would email me footage. Have not received anything yet.

The bike is a blast. It's not cheaply made either and Pitster stands by it so don't worry about issues. I have a x2 and only have done one track day thus far and let me tell you. My 34 year old bum was taking a beating. I was so fricken dead tired by the end of the day, I couldn't believe it. My track is really jump happy so it just wore my legs out in like 4 laps. It was fun as heck though.