Sign in to follow this  

X games on NOW!! live ABC

It was some good racing at the end. Its a bummer for the Graves team that they had pit issues.

Anybody know if Cassidy was on a 250 or a 450?

It was some good racing at the end. Its a bummer for the Graves team that they had pit issues.

Anybody know if Cassidy was on a 250 or a 450?

Cassidy was on a 450.

Henry could have defended his gold....only if his crew would have waved him in on the correct lap...

..only if his crew would have waved him in on the correct lap...

I was watching the show too.. I thought it was his mistake by pulling in.. or did his pit crew wave him in..?

What a bummer for several teams and\or riders.. How about Pastrana and that fuel cap issue..?

That was some kickbutt racing though.. Did anyone also see the rally cars doing they're thing..? What an end that was eh.. Colin Mcrae rolling it over, landing on his wheels and still came in 2nd place. Now that's racing at it's finest. :thumbsup:

I was watching the show too.. I thought it was his mistake by pulling in.. or did his pit crew wave him in..?

What a bummer for several teams and\or riders.. How about Pastrana and that fuel cap issue..?

That was some kickbutt racing though.. Did anyone also see the rally cars doing they're thing..? What an end that was eh.. Colin Mcrae rolling it over, landing on his wheels and still came in 2nd place. Now that's racing at it's finest. :thumbsup:

What happened was his pit crew was suppposed to throw the 3 lap board but he threw the come in now board, mis-communication (it happens). TP jsut crashed alot, BigMac was the one that had the fuel cap issue, I think it only ened up costing him 1 position...

Anybody know if individual lap times were recorded? Looks to me liek Wardy started fading hardcore at the end, as was eveyrone, jsut a little worse than the 20 yr olds.... He still has 4 times the endurance I will ever have....

:ride: