Sign in to follow this  

X-Game crashes...

that last one was pretty cool

some of those look like they hurt. actually, all of them.

Did that guy try to do a frontflip on a bmx bike? I've never seen or heard of that before.

Did that guy try to do a frontflip on a bmx bike? I've never seen or heard of that before.

Really? They've been doing them as long as I can remember. Dave does one in this crazy video. I like the foot plant thing at :25 and the hip thing at 1:11...and the weird ass thing that's never been done at 1:38...well the whole video is cool.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1827208903573412623&q=dave+mirra

Really? They've been doing them as long as I can remember. Dave does one in this crazy video. I like the foot plant thing at :25 and the hip thing at 1:11...and the weird ass thing that's never been done at 1:38...well the whole video is cool.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1827208903573412623&q=dave+mirra

That is all sick, he is like a machine

pastranas attempt at barspin was sweet

I didnt find it all that special. It couldnt possibly be that hard. Anybody who could get enough air could do it. All you need is all the people pastrana has working on his bikes and gobs of money to blow

I didnt find it all that special. It couldnt possibly be that hard. Anybody who could get enough air could do it. All you need is all the people pastrana has working on his bikes and gobs of money to blow

You must not have seen Nitro Circus 3...

when that mx bike falls apart, who the hell was that and why the heck did the bike just fall apart

when that mx bike falls apart, who the hell was that and why the heck did the bike just fall apart

the front end was made special so that he could do bar spins, and there must have been a weak weld

You must not have seen Nitro Circus 3...

lmao i just got done watching that, street bike tommy talking about the back flip bar spin "i didn't say they gay trick was easy, i said it was gay. But, he should be able to do it, he flips all the time. I sit behind a desk and type emails"

lmao i just got done watching that, street bike tommy talking about the back flip bar spin "i didn't say they gay trick was easy, i said it was gay. But, he should be able to do it, he flips all the time. I sit behind a desk and type emails"

LOL, love that movie.