Sign in to follow this  

How much should i try selling my 03 ttr225 for

I have a 2003 ttr-225 that im going to be selling soon. I out grew the bike and after riding my bro's MX bikes i decided to sell it. The bike is bone stock and has quite a few scratches on the plastics. my friends tell me i should try to sell it for $1700. I just needed some more ...um....intelligent.. advice than what some of my friends tell me. any advice on how much i should sell it for would be appreciated.

I have a 2003 ttr-225 that im going to be selling soon. I out grew the bike and after riding my bro's MX bikes i decided to sell it. The bike is bone stock and has quite a few scratches on the plastics. my friends tell me i should try to sell it for $1700. I just needed some more ...um....intelligent.. advice than what some of my friends tell me. any advice on how much i should sell it for would be appreciated.

I sold my very new 2004 for 1950 (cheap proce in reality) it sold in 4 days, it had very minors scratches on the plasics and no other damage anywhere. I probably could have sold it for 2200-2300 but I just needed 1700 for my new bike so it wasnt a bike deal to sell it cheaper.