Sign in to follow this  

good buy?

im not looking for a serious race bike but i want something that is affordable and has a decent amount of power and would be fun to putt around the yard and to take out on the track every now and then. i found this and thought it looked like a great deal...but im not an expert on these bikes

is it a good buy or not?

http://www.outlawpowersports.com/SR110_DX_Dirt_Bike_p/sr110-dx.htm

you should atleast get the ssr-110 a1, better for larger riders and its the same price, outlaw sells them too.

you should atleast get the ssr-110 a1, better for larger riders and its the same price, outlaw sells them too.

the DX just looks like it has alot more added features...maybe im just seeing all the colors and thinking its better? :thumbsup:

the a1 was more diesighned for an adult and bashing, it will withstand more abuse than the dx. i have not had personal exsperience with this, but this is wha everyone says.

Talk to Nate at outlaw, givel him your age, size and what kind if riding, he will set you up.

SSR is an okay bike, I don't like some of their models, but some are not bad. Personally, I think the Polini is the best production bike made. Check out their reviews, their bike is bulletproof. Just the "made in Italy" stamp should tell you something..... lol.

Polini also has good customer service. Although I would agree so does Outlaw. Both seem to be great companies, so it all comes down to the bike.

kxfreak is correct. The 110-A1 is set up to take more abuse. For example the 110-DX has bushings in the swing arm pivot joint and the 110-A1 has bearings.

SSR is an okay bike, I don't like some of their models, but some are not bad. Personally, I think the Polini is the best production bike made. Check out their reviews, their bike is bulletproof. Just the "made in Italy" stamp should tell you something..... lol.

Polini also has good customer service. Although I would agree so does Outlaw. Both seem to be great companies, so it all comes down to the bike.

Pitbikeguy who have come along way,Thank's for having a open mind!