Sign in to follow this  

Thanks Team Yamaha....

For blowing Burkhart's 13 second lead......and making henry pit twice.

Thank goodness Burkhart and Henry can ride. Wardy should be sending Team Yamaha thank you notes.....

In the end, the final laps made my pulse race....Mark raced his ass off. Well done! :thumbsup:

For blowing Burkhart's 13 second lead......and making henry pit twice.

OMG! It was killing me! Can you believe Yamaha screwed up that bad on the biggest televised event supermoto has?!

+1 Mark rode absolutely awesome :thumbsup:

You know what tha say S**t happens we are all human and make mistakes.On Marks stop it was a air wrench malfuction I was told.So dont be so hard on thoes guys pit stops are not the norm for supermoto and I am sure thay fill bad about what happeded.It was still a Hell of a race :thumbsup:

You know what tha say S**t happens we are all human and make mistakes.On Marks stop it was a air wrench malfuction I was told.So dont be so hard on thoes guys pit stops are not the norm for supermoto and I am sure thay fill bad about what happeded.It was still a Hell of a race :thumbsup:

Point taken. We all know those guys work hard at what they do, its not as if there are any slouches in a top level race team but damn they definitely got handed a bad one on Sunday. First the communication error with the pit board and then they have a mechanical failure with an air tool of all things.

They definitely had some bad luck on Sunday but they are still the best and friendliest factory team, hands down.

I know stuff happens...I can still gripe about it though!!! :thumbsup:

I suppose the errors did make for an exciting race at the end.....I still wanted Yamaha on top. Oh well....