Sign in to follow this  

X Games 12 Supermoto --torrent--

please please seed, us limeys got no way of watching this cool stuff until next year when it finaly airs on eurosport or somin.

anyone got the FMX finals torrent yet too???? desperate to see what TP does.

ddog, did you completely download the file before you posted?

If so, jump in there and seed for a few minutes! There's about 30 people in there with 512 kB missing!

1. I didnt download the file. I made it myself and seeded. More than 70 people completed the download and didnt reseed.

2. The file has been deleted. Everyone bitched and moaned about the quality.

3. All of the files have been deleted. Supermoto, Freestyle Best Trick, Freestyle qualifying, and all the Supercross and Outdoor torrents are gone from my computer.

4. The quality wasnt great, but watchable by those who werent lucky enough to see these shows when they were shown. I thank all of you who had nice things to say, and who were grateful for what I posted. However, due to so much bitching and whining about how the quality wasnt "DVD quality", there will be no more uploads of races. I was trying to be helpful to those that couldnt see them, but with most doing a "hit-and-run" with the files and not sharing, combined with the complaining about the quality, its just not worth my time or bandwidth anymore.

My apologies to everyone who actuall enjoyed and appreciated the torrents. To those who can do nothing but bitch about it, I say good luck.

Dog

I thought the vid quality was fine! However there seems to be a missing 512 block so about 1/3 of the way in the vid stops. :thumbsup: