Beaverun 8/10

I couldnt make the last outing so I put this date my calander. Not to many SMs from what people have told me but I plan on being there. Hopefully a few of you can some out and ride. I have never been before.

Its definitely the kart track and its definitely $20.00, however, I dont believe the dirt will be open because its an open practice meaning that karts will be there as well. I have never been on the kart track but for $20.00 i'm sure it will be well worth it. I dont know how many karts but i have heard its not busy.

Track goes hot from 1pm to 8pm so if you have to work that day you can still ride I'm going to head over there in the morning and just drive home that night.

What are the restrictions for running up there? I have a bunch of textile safty gear, I don't own any leathers though(I mihgt be able to borrow some though) Can anyone just show up or do I need sometype of licence? Do I need to do anything to my bike?

Beaverun is a great track. Your textile stuff should be fine I wear a leather jacket with mx pants and that is no problem. From what I've seen catch cans are a must, sliders and safety wires are recommended. It's definitely worth your $20 bucks with or without the dirt section. I don't know if I'm going yet or not.

What are the restrictions for running up there? I have a bunch of textile safty gear, I don't own any leathers though(I mihgt be able to borrow some though) Can anyone just show up or do I need sometype of licence? Do I need to do anything to my bike?

+1 on what parsons said. Catch can(s) are a must.

A lot of guys ride in motocross gear with a good piece of body armor underneath. I wear full leathers only because I already owned them and I havnt found two piece gear to be quite as effective as a one piece on the pavement sliding.

Parson, hopefully you do come out and ride that would be great to have a few others at the track. It will be my first time riding the kart track.

I don't think I can make it for this trak day, I look for the next one and try to make it.

The schedule for practices and events is listed at www.beaverunkarting.com the track is awesome and you get a ton of laps in for only $20.

It looks like I'll have to make it out there on the the 17th. :thumbsup:

as usual there were 5 orange bikes and 2 blue ones

Beav_077.jpg

Just show up. no tech inspections. However fellow racers don't like it when someone dumps fluid on the track, so use catch cans and everyone will be happy.

I dont think any one mentioned it but ...... You can not run antifreeze.......Engine Ice or Water wetter or straight water.

Their are 3 fluids that must be contained.

1 Fuel from carb.

2 Coolant overflow

3 Crank Case

There is a www.NASMOTO.com race at Beave Run this weekend.

You will be able to purchase SM specific Catch Tanks at the track from Advanced Performance Accessories Friday threw Sunday.

as usual there were 5 orange bikes and 2 blue ones

Beav_077.jpg

You guys need to come down to Circleville for the local races. We need as many riders as we can get.

One of the two blue ones was at circleville for a short time before it decided it didn't want to race anymore

Will be moving back to PA in a few days & im really looking forward to finally getting to learn supermoto racing.. Got the bike last winter in the hopes of racing it here but the tracks were too far & my work scedule just wasnt having it.. So just kept modding it & modding it... Got a few more things to do - STM / Suspension tune / small stuff - here it is in its few form..

DSC00119Medium.jpg

DSC00118Medium.jpg

Did they have the NASMOTO race at Beaver over the weekend ?

Yes the race went off as scheduled. Sat was wet but Sunday dried out the the lap times were falling like flies!

:thumbsup: I didn't snap a single picture.