X Games SuperMoto

anyone catch the fender to fender win by Ward. i mean Ward and burkhart where so close together in the turns I think there is some blue on the Wards rear fender that goes to show you Honda is the best even with a 45 year old rider on it. Those guys must have felt stupid being beat by an old man no offense to Ward he is a great Supermoto racer. ?

I also feel bad for Mcgrath for getting a mouth full of fumes from his own bike and Pastrana wiping out in the first turn causing a chain reaction.

Did anyone even watch it?

watched the whole thing, WHAT A RACE

pastrana was a bit of a disappointment, but he even said himself that he sucks at supermoto, and McGrath's fuel cap was really dumb

but i did like the idea of the pitstops, that was awesome!!!

i cant remember who but somone did their putstop in like 14 sec. it was crazy!

yup. freestyle ended this morning, and step up was last night. it sucked though.

shortest step up ever. deegan,MC,tom cat, all out. matt b won it without even trying. it sucked.

you missed TP's double backflip and nate adams no hander backflip to no handed lander.

Yeah well all the Motocross guys that specialize in the jumps did good on that section but when they hit pavement pastrana, mcgrath, and reed did horrible but ward has done it all supercross, motocross, supermoto, and even stock car racing

the thing that hurt me the most though was that pastrana wrecked at the first turn I mean why not on the 2nd lap or 3rd he just hasn't spent much time on supermoto.

the thing that hurt me the most though was that pastrana wrecked at the first turn I mean why not on the 2nd lap or 3rd he just hasn't spent much time on supermoto.

but wen u have 3 more gold medals i dont think t really amtters that much to him, lol

but well all have to see how he progresses from this year to next

WINTER X in Jan.!!! hopefully he brings something big to the FMX

Pastrami wrecked 2 times the same exact way as his horrible holeshot that ruined everything for everyone. McGrath had the fastest pitstop but His gastank cap thing is a ridiculous contraption and it cost him a chance at winning when it wouldn't close and he had to slow down until he got it closed. The Pastrana can jump but he can't race, and with all the bad pitstops, some guys pitstop crew couldn't even change the guys tire, they wasted 30 seconds for nothing.