Sign in to follow this  

TT @ Haspin IN Sat. 12th

I want to ride there with you guys!!! :ride:

I have been bored with riding by myself :applause:

and tired from riding with utility quad guys (but good friends...) :thumbsup:

What time will you guys start riding? :applause:

What time will you guys start riding? :thumbsup:

Good question. I need to find out for sure who is traveling with me and when they can get to my house. Ideally I would say 9:00am at Haspin. That means be at my house at 7:30 Don & Monte if your with me. If Gary comes, then my truck is oversold.

You guys should wait untill the following Sunday (20th) and hit the hare scramble race. Bikes start @ 10am and quads @ 1pm. It's a BLAST!!! Just a thought.

That would be about three hours one-way for me. Is it OK for Ohio residents/stickers?

I'll see if I can get away this weekend, although I don't think it is very likely.

You guys should wait untill the following Sunday (20th) and hit the hare scramble race. Bikes start @ 10am and quads @ 1pm. It's a BLAST!!! Just a thought.

I rode all the races the first half, was first place in Senior bikes points :thumbsup: , then got injured and had to give it up. :ride:

I'm working on recovery now and not up for 2 hours at race speed. Most of the other guys aren't racers (yet).

That would be about three hours one-way for me. Is it OK for Ohio residents/stickers?

I'll see if I can get away this weekend, although I don't think it is very likely.

No stickers or anything needed. Just $15 to get in. It's 1.5 hours from I-75/I-70 intersection, close to 3 hours from Columbus.

Dale,

I will be at your place around 0730. I will be self-contained and follow you there.

Don

I think I will give it a go on the 20th not sure if I will race the senior or the little bikes class. Which class is the hardest?

Dale- Gary's in IA so he won't make it. What time do you think we will be back at your place on Saturday? I've gotta host a deck party at 5:30PM at my place.

Dale- Gary's in IA so he won't make it. What time do you think we will be back at your place on Saturday? I've gotta host a deck party at 5:30PM at my place.

We usually ride till about 4, that means 5:30 at my house maybe. If you absolutely have to be there on time, maybe you better drive.

Dale,

If your place is near interchange of I-70 and I-75, I would stop by.

If not, I will be at Haspin 9:00AM and meet you guys there.

Either way, I'll drive myself.

I can't wait :thumbsup:

Don,

The party is at Monte's, but I can have one too.

Mark-san,

I live 15 miles west of I-75 on I-70. If you need any directions to Haspin let me know.

My truck n trailer picture

I loaded the Microsoft patches and now IE craps out on TT, so I am using Firefox now, I have a learning curve here, my post may suffer in the mean time.

Dale,

I will wait for you in a rest area on I-70 at 8:00 am,

which is located 3 miles before Indiana line.

Then I'll follow you guys to Haspin.

What do you think?