Sign in to follow this  

drc blinkers from Wheeling

I went to Wheeling for tail lights and blinkers for my 400 SM, following the advice of so many here. Everyone is right; Forrest is a champ!

I installed the Edge tail light and it fit and works perfectly. The blinkers, however, are not working. At first one worked, then they both worked for just a flash or two, and then nothing.

Forrest did not suggest that I need the IC relay or resistor referred to on the back of the package, to adapt them to my 12 volt system, but I'm wondering if that is the problem.

Ideas, anyone?

Yeah he done me right on tail light and signal stays.

re-check all of your connections. Make sure everything is connected the right way and your grounds are good.

I went to Wheeling for tail lights and blinkers for my 400 SM, following the advice of so many here. Everyone is right; Forrest is a champ!

I installed the Edge tail light and it fit and works perfectly. The blinkers, however, are not working. At first one worked, then they both worked for just a flash or two, and then nothing.

Forrest did not suggest that I need the IC relay or resistor referred to on the back of the package, to adapt them to my 12 volt system, but I'm wondering if that is the problem.

Ideas, anyone?

Do a search titled 'DR-Z Flasher Replacement for Craig'.

This worked really good for me on the DRC LED signals.