Sign in to follow this  

Faction Valves

I need to build another head and was thinking about trying Faction Valves and springs. Does any body have any experience with there valves? And if so how are they holding up? Thanks. :thumbsup:

It's odd for some reason on this board everyone is all about Ferrea valves. On dirtrider.net kibblewhite valves are the king. Is it because RHC recommends Ferrea and Eric Gorr uses Kibblewhite??

It's odd for some reason on this board everyone is all about Ferrea valves. On dirtrider.net kibblewhite valves are the king. Is it because RHC recommends Ferrea and Eric Gorr uses Kibblewhite??

i think you probably nailed it :thumbsup:

dirtrider.net guys are trail riders.....Racers need better stuff !! lol

I think it's really a big picture kinda thing...Making these things work and work right seems like it's the Black Magic of the MX world right now. Not many know what to do or how to do it.....The "parts-swapper" guys are usually the ones that get in trouble really quick !

Faction chose to use a high end spring company like i also did i do not know who is making his valves but im sure there good .i chose to let every one know who manufactured my parts because i wanted custoimers to know i used high quality manufactures i have lost some sales from pepole buying direct from ferrea or other supplyers but its no big deal i still have special valve shapes and the coated valves and Ferrea still sends most of the pepole to me .

enough people here have been let down by kibblewhite to know better.

:thumbsup: not me but maybe we have just been blessed due to good clean living :ride:

I can not afford there titanium valves. I was going to use there SS valves if I could not afford RHC. Now all I can only afford it to throw some TRX valves in. :thumbsup:

I talked to the owner of Faction a few weeks ago. Met up with him at the Deseret Peak MX park. I guess they operate out of the Provo/Orem area. I mainly plugged him about how I could get my product off the ground but, I did ask him what made his valves stand out. According to him, they are the only, or one of the only companies that produce Ti valves from forgings. Seems like a good way to go. Wonder if he'd give me a discount if I'd plaster my bike with his stickers :thumbsup:

Cool thanks. I have a set af Ferrea valves but they did not last very long. I don't know is 100 hours good for them? :thumbsup:

I got a valve kit. It came with springs, valves, spring seats, and retainers. :thumbsup: I hope they are good. I have 2 more of these kits. :ride: