Sign in to follow this  

shock, cant seem to get it off....?

well, as some of you know, i am rebuilding this cr i got yesterday so me and my dad can ride together, i have a yz and he's gonna use the cr. i have ordered some engine parts like crank and stuff for it, but i am trying to remove the frame so i can paint it, or take it to get painted.

ive got alot of stuff off already, all thats left is engine, carb, elcetronics, and shock.linkage/swingarm. a couple more bolts and ill be done.

first off, i cant seem to ge the shock off, the top of the shock wont come out of the frame, its as iff its stuck in there, i can wiggle it a little bit but there seems to be a thing in there, like an outer tube thing, and i cant get the shock off of this because it catches it, so do you guys know what i can do?

please, i need halp asap, im trying to get the frame and stuff ready for clear coat by tommarow eveaning, and i want to get this dump shock off.

no serice manual,. bought it used just yesterday so i havent had the time to pick one up yet. also,, its like someone welded the bushing to the frame or something, i have no clue but its making me really mad