Sign in to follow this  

Walnut open ride next weekend.

Just noticed Walnut is open next weekend. Not sure which day we're going, I have to check with Chris to see what his work schedule is for the weekend.

I can be there early on Saturday. I have a 40th b day party to be @ about 3 on Saturday. Then, I have Brooks & Dunn ticks for Sat night. Plus, I am going SCUBA diving on Sunday moring. I will post later in the week if I am going.

Hmm... we stopped by Walnut today for a rental day ride, but the rain ended that before we got the bikes unloaded. Looks like they've made a few track changes since the last time I've been there. We're racing Joliet Saturday night, but maybe we'll make it out for a Sunday ride if the weather cooperates. :thumbsup:

Satuday sounds like a good bet for me. Early as well. Daughter's 16th b-day party.

I'm still trying to sort it out. Lots going on this weekend, we are riding but I don't know where or when yet.

Me and Kyle are going to be out Buffalo Friday afternoon around 3 when I get down there after work.

Saturday I've got a party for my girlfriend's parents so I doubt I'll be able to ride then.

Sunday is a possibility for riding, just don't know where :thumbsup:

I will be out there both saturday and sunday

cool, Zach i'll keep my eyes peeled for you :thumbsup:

Since I don't know any of you by sight, feel free to come and say hey to me on Saturday. I'll be driving a Black Jeep Wrangler and slowly :thumbsup: riding a CRF250R #925.

alrighty fellas roll call for sunday. who is gonna be there. I will be out there bright and early ready to ride. I cant wait to hit that nice loamy well prepped track again. Its gonna be realy nice after a month of br and joilet.

I'm waiting for my son to decide on Sat or Sunday. We have plans for both days, he works Sat and family BBQ Sunday so he has to decide which day he wants to get up early on so we can leave the track by 1:00

I can ride on sunday, and a very slim chance i may go race on saturday at joliet, however its very slim. Many becuz im lazy but still. If your going to saturday post where ur going. I would like to go to motoland again but i will even go to BR!

Just spoke with Chris, we will be at Walnut tomorrow bright and early. Have to leave by 1:00 so he can get to work on time though. For those that haven't ridden with us before, we will be in a white GMC extended cab with 2 kawis. Numbers 542 and 787. Hogie, got the jetting changes done and the Yosh RS2 on today. We'll have to play musical bikes to see if you notice the difference now. Up and down the street has me salivating at riding this thing tomorrow. It woke up the beast!!!!!!

ya i hope i can still go hogie. the person i planned on goin with backed out so now i gotta find somebody to kinda be with incase I crash and need to call my mom or sumin to pic me up. i just dont feel comfortable ridin by myself

Hey everybody the saturday practice is cacelled. so where else can we ride. gosh kinda a late cancelation. apparently to much rain on thursday. It needs another day to dry out

Hey everybody the saturday practice is cacelled. so where else can we ride. gosh kinda a late cancelation. apparently to much rain on thursday. It needs another day to dry out

I made the mistake of not checking before I left at 6:30 Saturday morning. Drove 2 hours to find things closed. :thumbsup:

Shoulda, woulda, coulda. Ended up during another hour down to BR. Had a great day. Weather was perfect and the main track wasn't too bad. Tried the sand track but just couldn't get in a rhythm. Were any of you there? I was parked in the woods just beyond the concession stand.