Walnut open ride next weekend.

I can be there early on Saturday. I have a 40th b day party to be @ about 3 on Saturday. Then, I have Brooks & Dunn ticks for Sat night. Plus, I am going SCUBA diving on Sunday moring. I will post later in the week if I am going.

Hmm... we stopped by Walnut today for a rental day ride, but the rain ended that before we got the bikes unloaded. Looks like they've made a few track changes since the last time I've been there. We're racing Joliet Saturday night, but maybe we'll make it out for a Sunday ride if the weather cooperates. ?

Me and Kyle are going to be out Buffalo Friday afternoon around 3 when I get down there after work.

Saturday I've got a party for my girlfriend's parents so I doubt I'll be able to ride then.

Sunday is a possibility for riding, just don't know where ?

I can ride on sunday, and a very slim chance i may go race on saturday at joliet, however its very slim. Many becuz im lazy but still. If your going to saturday post where ur going. I would like to go to motoland again but i will even go to BR!

Just spoke with Chris, we will be at Walnut tomorrow bright and early. Have to leave by 1:00 so he can get to work on time though. For those that haven't ridden with us before, we will be in a white GMC extended cab with 2 kawis. Numbers 542 and 787. Hogie, got the jetting changes done and the Yosh RS2 on today. We'll have to play musical bikes to see if you notice the difference now. Up and down the street has me salivating at riding this thing tomorrow. It woke up the beast!!!!!!

Hey everybody the saturday practice is cacelled. so where else can we ride. gosh kinda a late cancelation. apparently to much rain on thursday. It needs another day to dry out

I made the mistake of not checking before I left at 6:30 Saturday morning. Drove 2 hours to find things closed. ?

Shoulda, woulda, coulda. Ended up during another hour down to BR. Had a great day. Weather was perfect and the main track wasn't too bad. Tried the sand track but just couldn't get in a rhythm. Were any of you there? I was parked in the woods just beyond the concession stand.