Sign in to follow this  

Anyone play MX vs. ATV unleashed for PC online?

not me. I wish the ps2 had track editor like the pc version...

PC is sssssssssooooooo much better than ps2. The textures, the feel of the bike, and everything is better. And if you go to mcmfactory.com there is like thousands of tracks for PC. The track editor takes soo long to make a good track though and you need to be good photoshop to make a good one.

PC is sssssssssooooooo much better than ps2. The textures, the feel of the bike, and everything is better. And if you go to mcmfactory.com there is like thousands of tracks for PC. The track editor takes soo long to make a good track though and you need to be good photoshop to make a good one.

but pc is to hard to control..unless you buy a controller..

but pc is to hard to control..unless you buy a controller..

It's easier for me after awhile. Actually I like keyboard more than a controller. I tried a xbox controller on the PC and keyboard is way better.

How can you hook up an XBOX controller to a PC?

Xbox 360 wired controllers are usbs...but id think youd need some kind of software to get them to work... :thumbsup:

I would love to race you, but for some reason MX vs ATV freezes every time i plug my modem in, which obviously i need to play online. :thumbsup:

modem= dial up which = lag which leads to :ride:

im thinking about picking it up for pc today bc of track editor, ill be more than happy to race you :thumbsup:

modem= dial up which = lag which leads to :ride:

im thinking about picking it up for pc today bc of track editor, ill be more than happy to race you :thumbsup:

Have you picked it up yet?