Sign in to follow this  

I need an exhaust system off of an 01-02 YZ250F!

Dang I just got out bid on the only one on ebay right now. Nothing was in the TT classifieds either. If someone has a pipe they're willing to sell me, let me know.... I need one preferably before Saturday. Thank you!!!

Also if you can't find a 01-02 exhaust soon. A 03-05 exhaust does fit but takes a little bit of adjusting for the midpipe. You will just need to loosen or take out the subframe bolts to be able to move subframe to bolt the midpipe on and the muffler bracket it pretty tricky also. I know because I have to use my brothers 03 stock pipe for some races.

I have a dr. d muffler off of an 01 if you want it. Also have the header but it has a dent but it could be removed pretty easily.

Also if you can't find a 01-02 exhaust soon. A 03-05 exhaust does fit but takes a little bit of adjusting for the midpipe. You will just need to loosen or take out the subframe bolts to be able to move subframe to bolt the midpipe on and the muffler bracket it pretty tricky also. I know because I have to use my brothers 03 stock pipe for some races.

See Josh I told you mine would work. PM me or call me and I will help you out.

I've got a Yoshimura, a FMF Ti4, and stock, all complete systems. The stock is a new take off, never been run.

Thanks for the help guys I bought one off of sndmn2.

why would you need a stock pipe

get a after market one

Because I ruined my aftermarket one and I don't feel like wasting money on another aftermarket pipe that won't even make that much of a difference.

Because I ruined my aftermarket one and I don't feel like wasting money on another aftermarket pipe that won't even make that much of a difference.

Ya, but then u can't be cool and say u have an after market pipe on it, lol!

maybe he wants a quiet one for trail riding, alot of areas are cracking down on noise . we dont want to loose any more places to ride.