Sign in to follow this  

R Suspension Tuner For Woods

I need some advice on which shop to use for re-valving a R model to work in tight rocky woods riding. Preferably a west coast shop. Thanks, Hawaii.

West Coast Tuners don't know what tight woods are. Look to the East. WER or Bruce's Suspension Service are both very good.

Dwight

Not true. Factory Connection has shops on the east and west coast.

I highly recommend FC. I had WER do my 04 and FC do my 05 and the FC suspension is much better. Much less deflection and way plusher, especially in the rocks.

I second the FC guys,,,, california enduro rider and love the set up they gave me...this is the best yet... :thumbsup:

I just had WER do mine. Great service and relatively affordable.

West Coast Tuners don't know what tight woods are. Look to the East. WER or Bruce's Suspension Service are both very good.

Dwight

"West Coast" does not always mean California! Up here in the Washington end of the West Coast, the vast majority of our riding areas are in the mountains, and consist of single track trails through trees, roots, ruts, rocks etc that I'm pretty sure would rival anything out East.

I recall reading an article in a magazine not too long ago where they asked pro offroad racers what the nastiest, gnarliest race they could remember was, and the one most mentioned was in Oregon. If those guys say it's a bitch, you know it's gnarly!