Sign in to follow this  

Changed Sig. Listed Home Town

I am changing my signature to reflect where I live in Northern California.

-Santa Rosa, Sonoma County - Land of the Tiger Salamander, a small do nothing reptile/amphibian with a Lions hunger for endangered habitat land. Frickin Greenies....another story. Sorry, got off track.

I am a native to the Golden State and would like all my TT brethren to know exactly where I reside in California when posting in the forum.

I have seen posts about splitting the forum or quandaries about a riding location distance from Orange County.

Don't get me wrong! Please I don't have a thing against our two wheeled wonder riders of the south, some of you guy's think we are comedians up here? The posts from my Southern Hemisphere have been quite entertaining to say the least, ( Not that SuperSlyco hasn't had his usual moments of fame and glory up here!) But I Have seen that many TT subscribers have chiseled the signature with the town in which they live in and have decided to fallow suit.

Just so there is no confusion in future post origination North or South and hope that others might follow....after this post. :thumbsup:

OK, I'm down with that. Especially cause I'm in the middle of So. Cal. and Nor Cal. Don't ask me where the the border is, LOL been through that argument before LOL. Guess you could say I'm on the fence......

sweet, so when is your tiger salamander pertecting ass going to make it to gt for some riding?:??

I did this in july of 05 :thumbsup: I didn't know there was still discussion on splitting the forum up. I thought everyone was happy with the Ca. forum

sweet, so when is your tiger salamander pertecting ass going to make it to gt for some riding?:??

Oh Shady, Damn If I don't have that awful four letter word hanging over my head six sometimes seven days a week right now, I would love to go twist some grip with you and the boys, but we need the bucks right now our boat is taking on water so fast that the pump (Me, Myself And I) are working allot of overtime to keep the family afloat.

Maybe next weekend we can go hit up Geo for a ride, I have $7000 worth of a brand new mean blue machine waiting, wanting, begging me to abuse it like a red headed stepchild in the worst way.

I need a day to blow off some steam, it's no longer any fun to kick the dog or beat the kids. jk....no dog, "love my kids, all nine of them", we don't have TV at our house and I'm illiterate and do not read at night, so there's nothing to do but.........

I'll know if next weekend will work in a couple of days from now.

:thumbsup: I'm Nationwide!

P.S. I wish there were sumptin' else I was famous for! :ride: