Looking for pics of 07 Nofear/TLD gear!!

I can't find any pics/preview pics of the 07 line...whats the deal with that? all the other clothing compainies but the ones I like have their stuff out... I guess they are saving the best for last...who knows..

BTO has 4 companies 07 line released, just incase anyone didn't know...

btosports.com

If anyone has links to pictures of the 07 TLD/NF lines, post em up.

I also got into a horrible wreck 5 days ago, just starting to get up and moving around... I was a passanger in my best friends truck, only us in the truck. We came around a sharp left hand turn on some backroads going to his house at about 45mph[sp limit 35] and we slid off, the ditch was real steep so we rolled into some trees... totaled the truck... I got KO'd and cut my self up all over, no brokens this time tho :ride: My friend sliced his hand open bad too... I have around 50 stitches ? and the last set of stitches I got, I got without pain medication...dads idea, im a badass now :applause:

here are some pics of the truck... enjoy.... no drinking, smoking, crack, was involved...

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

Thank God you are okay.

I have been watching too many wrecks at putfile, you tube, google and so; I am quite freaked out by just how easily shit can happen.

I know we have got to keep going cause accidents may happen anyway and anyhow but when you are part of one and you get away with it ( maybe in your case you got some stitches and cuts but you walked away from it) then you have to be extra thankful.

About the gear thing i didnt like Thor 07 line, i liked the 06 more. But Fly 07 gear looks pretty good.

It's a confidential matter. If I were Troy Lee, I wouldn't like it if someone posted up the school location of my daughter on a public message board without my permission.

I'm just asking what school he teaches at. My mom might know him. He can PM me if he wants. And I'm sure everyone else at that school knows who she is. And I'm 17 so I'm not some old perverted dude who wants to follow her home from school.

But I see how it can be a problem, and I didn't think of that until now.

ya ur lucky i was in a car wreck in febuary and my best friend died. It was my sister (16) her boyfriend was driving (17) and my 32 friends n we didnt plan on it but we stopped on this street to have fun and we went up and down the street and the street had these big hills that u could jump off and we were goin 80 and the driver lost control and rolled the car which was over packed and it ended up killing my best friend... im only 14 but i learned to cherish every moment u got and to have fun while ur at it, be nice to everyone and love ur family because u nvr no how long ur gonna be here.

thats the car

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i293/xcrfx_2006/bellingham_crash_022106.jpg

thers my best friend

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i293/xcrfx_2006/fds-1.jpg

to young to go

RIP George STven Tsimouris

^Thats what happens when you give a 17 year old kid an evo...^

Just because they use it as a rally car doesn't mean it should be jumped. I guess you know that now, right?

Wow on the truck... I thought trucks were supposed to be safe. Looks pretty bad.