Sign in to follow this  

yz250f stalls when i give it gas

after riding for awhile i'll stop on the side of the trail to get a drink or something and keep my bike running and its only for a few seconds then when i get ready to take off i give it gas and it like bogs and stalls. it's happend a few times before but never this much. anybody know what this means

no it doesnt that high it idles normal and besides having that problem it runs fine

My idle seems fine as well, maybe sometimes it sound a little high, but then when I turn it down just a bit it sound like it's going to die.... and well, it dies!!!

I also have the same thing, but mostly when I'm just sitting there and playing with the gas... then it sound like it wants to choke dead!!!

Any ideas, is this similar to your problem justin?

My idle seems fine as well, maybe sometimes it sound a little high, but then when I turn it down just a bit it sound like it's going to die.... and well, it dies!!!

I also have the same thing, but mostly when I'm just sitting there and playing with the gas... then it sound like it wants to choke dead!!!

Any ideas, is this similar to your problem justin?[

it doesnt sound like the problem i have mine bogs only sometimes like if you just start you bike cold and crack the throttle as soon as it starts to idle