Blue Castle-White Wash-Point Trail and More

We had our first official meeting of the Green River Motorcycle Association. ? Eight members were in attendance. We have a good core group so we should be able to get some things done. We would like to thank Amy at the Green River Coffee Co. for her help and meeting space. When in Green River stop in for a beverage or ice cream. They are located across from Ray's. Thanks, FnShan

So, how do we join the GRMA?

You donate a GPS (Compatible with Wheels software) :ride:

Or drop a 20 spot on us for a year membership which will be used to help us map and sign all these great trails so they will be here for us and hopefully our children to ride for years to come.

Memberships also includes some good discounts for various stuff around Green River ?

10% @ the Green River Coffee Shop

10% @ the Roadway Inn

We also have lots of great prospects for food and gas discounts that are in the works.

Green River Motorcycle Assoc.

C/O Lenny Nord

PO Box 121

Green River, UT. 84525

Memberships also includes some good discounts for various stuff around Green River ?

10% @ the Green River Coffee Shop

10% @ the Roadway Inn

We also have lots of great prospects for food and gas discounts that are in the works.

Green River Motorcycle Assoc.

C/O Lenny Nord

PO Box 121

Green River, UT. 84525

You can add MadBros Sports in Moab to the list with 10% discount. MadBros is a full service Motor Sports store. They also carry other types of sporting goods and are getting more all the time. Stop in and say Hi next time you are in Moab. They are located at 1805 S. Hwy 191 (left side of road). Thanks, FnShan

We just got back from a couple days riding in the White Wash and Ten Mile Wash area. We rode what I suspect were several of the old Dubinky race courses, but didn't see a sign anywhere, except in Ten Mile Wash, so we were pretty much guessing where we were going. I wouldn't mind contributing the $20 for a membership to help you folks get more signs on the trails. Any chance you folks will be creating a map of your trail systems?

3TV

Any chance you folks will be creating a map of your trail systems?

3TV

One of our main goals is to inventory existing trails in our area. Post here or on Motoutah.com next time you are going to be in the area and we will hook you up with a guide. We have riders of most abilities and our best riding weather is right around the corner. Thanks, FnShan-GRMA

Wow, a guide! You bet I'll take you up on that one. We may be headed back over that way late September or early October. I just won the Over 45 Amature class at the Monticello race, so you could say I am either a slow Amature, or an average Novice class rider. My oldest son can beat me on a motocross track, but not in technical off-road terrain, so we are pretty equal overall. I ride a YZ450F and he rides a KTM 300 XC. I may get a desert tank on the YZF before coming back over to Green River. There is a whole lot of terrain over there to run out of gas in. I'll post on Motoutah about a week or two before we come over again.