Sign in to follow this  

Got my FCR, have questions

I just purchased and recieved my FCR from a fellow TT'er (stock DRZ400E FCR). Came with most of the parts I need, but I have a few questions. Should I leave the coast enricher? If so, it has some type of bango fitting that looks like it attaches to the intake port and one of those bolts that seems to have no purpose, is this right? If I take it off what do I need do to make sure everything is good to go? If I leave it on, what do i need? Also, I thought it would come with the correct nipple for the S petcock, but it did not, can i run it on Prime until I get the nipple? Thanks for the help.

Burned, can you shed some light on this for me (it was taggers carb that you setup - thanks helping me figure out the jetting setup too).

Thanks~! :thumbsup:

you can leave it or remove it.

up to you.if you remove it you need a 100 pilot air jet and a couple vacuum caps.

other wise you have to use the vacuum fitting in the head.the other port on the head will be for your petcock.

you can run it pri,but you will have no reserve.you will also need to shut the petcock off when the bike sits.

OK - i guess I will jet leave it. The exist bolt in the head, is it the right bolt or do i need a different one? Will i need any crush washers? Thanks Eddie. PS - where can I get the nipple from ASAP? Thanks.

Chris

any thoughts on needing a new bolt (for the coast enricher vaccum line) or new crush washers?