Sign in to follow this  

Ed!!

Where do you find the time to answer all these questions? God help ya man. You must have a job. But you are still able to do the work here too. Thanks for a newbie.

a very understanding wife and job.

im at the shop 80 hours a week for 6 months out of the year.im finally off on mondays again.

Eddie rocks! I sent him a question on sunday (thinking I would get an answer on monday or later) and he answered it a few minutes later.

Thanks again man, you are helping a lot of people. :thumbsup:

absolutely! I often wonder how you do it too. You are always there when we need you, doesnt seem to matter what time or day of the week. Glad to hear you're taking some time off. You need to get away from it now and then-go burn the tires off your lightning or something. We'll get by somehow, and be very grateful when you're back to correct all our f-ups!

Yeah. Eddie is amazing. I'm very fortunate to have him as "my" mechanic:)

Not only does he spend a lot of time on Thumpertalk helping folks out, but he takes a lot of phone calls as well. I called him from the side of the road a week ago with an overheating DRZ. He had me bring the bike in immediately and he went over it while I waited. He didn't even charge me for the work. That's why I take my DRZ from Boulder to Eddie's shop in Denver (Excel) whenever it needs work. It's worth the 40 minute drive to know my bike is in the best hands possible. He actually has my bike right now for head gasket work to hopefully resolve my overheating issue.

If it wasn't for Thumpertalk, I wouldn't have a great mechanic and Excel wouldn't have my business. I'm pretty sure Excel is OK with their mechanic being the most consulted DRZ expert in the world. It's great exposure for them.

Cheers to Eddie for being so helpful. Hopefully, he'll get some time off soon. It seems he's always at the shop!

Bryant